Travaille avec nous
Politique de confidentialite
Personal data collected by MEDtube sp. z o.o. through the Portal are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation).
The owner of the Website and, at the same time, the data controller is MEDtube sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 59 Złota Street, 00-120 Warsaw, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000336603, holding REGON number: 142005088 and NIP number: 5272609930. Contact with the Controller is possible by letter and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES OF USE OF PORTALS
- In connection with the User's use of Portals, the Controller collects your data to the extent necessary to provide the individual services offered, as well as information about the User's activity on the Portal.
- The Portal may contain links to third-party websites. Third-party websites have their own privacy policies. By visiting these sites, the User is subject to these policies.
- The Controller reserves the right to collect the User's IP address, which may prove helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analysis (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits). In addition, they may be useful in administering and improving the Portal itself.
SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Portals users' data are processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
Among other things, the Collector uses cookie files on the Portal to help advertisers and publishers display and manage advertisements on this and other partner sites. Advertisements may be displayed based on interests linked to information about online activity that does not identify you. Such information includes, but is not limited to, data about the content you view. Advertisements may also be displayed based on previous activity on a particular advertiser's site. This non-personally identifiable information is stored separately from User Account data and other personally identifiable information held by the Collector.
The website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"), while we do not process your personal data in the course of using this tool. Google Analytics collects cookie files representing information about your web page views and your system profile (including your IP address). This information is transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, create reports on website traffic for website operators and provide other services related to website traffic and Internet use. Users' IP addresses are not combined with any other data held by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law regulations, or if third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can block the use of cookie files by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser, but if you do so, some of the functions may not be available.
PLANNED DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- in the case of data processing on the basis of the consent you have given - until it is revoked;
- in the case of data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract - until the expiration of the statute of limitations for civil law claims arising therefrom;
- in the case of data processed for the purpose of performing a legal obligation - for the period of data processing under the law;
- in the case of data processed for the purpose of realizing the legitimate interest of the Controller:
- in the case of use of the Portal's functionality - until the expiration of the period of limitation of claims;
- in the case of assertion of claims and defending against claims - until the asserted claim is enforced or the statute of limitations for claims expires, whichever occurs first;
- in the case of processing personal data for the purpose of accountability - for such time as will be necessary to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and to allow inspection of their fulfillment by authorized public authorities;
- in the case of website operation and direct marketing - until you file an objection under Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the processing of your personal data, MEDtube sp. z o.o. may share your data with the entity providing the Portal content management service; entities responsible for providing cookie files; providers of e-mail and services related to communicating with you, as well as entities providing legal advice and litigation attorneys representing MEDtube sp. z o. o. in connection with the assertion of claims or defense against claims.
TRANSFERING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In the event that it is necessary to use subcontractors or partners from outside the EEA, the Collector declares that, by means of appropriate agreements, it ensures that such third parties meet a level of protection with respect to the processed data that is adequate to that resulting from the requirements for the EEA under the GDPR.
If you accept cookie files installed on the site by third parties, data collected through these cookies may be transferred to third countries in accordance with the information provided in the Cookies Policy.
VOLUNTARINESS OF DATA TRANSFER
In order to create an account on the Portal, you must provide your personal data. Providing this data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide it prevents you from creating an account on the Portal. In order to contact the Controller via the contact form available on the Portal website, it is necessary to provide your e-mail address. In addition, you can provide your first name, last name. Providing the aforementioned data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide at least an e-mail address prevents MEDtube from sending you a message via the aforementioned contact form. The expression of any of the consents is also on a voluntary basis. This means that refusal to give them does not prevent you from using the controller’s services, and at the same time you have the right to revoke the consent given to us at any time. All you need to do is to contact us via email.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As the Controller of your personal data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also rectify it, request its deletion or limit its processing. You may also exercise your right to object to the processing of your data against MEDtube sp. z o.o. and your right to data portability to another data controller. The right to exercise your rights depends on the legal basis for the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights - please contact us via email at email@example.com. or via the website.
We would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the authority supervising the observance of personal data protection regulations (Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw).